Sandra Tegart is our new Children’s Ministry Director! Welcome, we are excited to have you as part of our Pastoral staff.
Church Office: 403-239-6200
FREE VBS – Mega Sports Camp – Conquer the Day
August 14-18 from 9 am to noon
Kids ages 6 – Gr. 6 will have the opportunity to choose a sport (basketball, volleyball or cheer leading), participate in Bible lessons, music & make new friends.
Bible Point: You can be more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ! They will learn to conquer the day with five great days of Bible stories about King David and stories of sports heroes who did the right thing to become conquerors!
The AWANA program is organized by Centre Street Church and hosted by Hawkwood Baptist Church.
Semester one is from September 21 – December 7.
Semester two is from January 18 – April 12.
Registration is open at www.cschurch.ca/awana
Contact Meagan Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-520-1224.
Children’s Sunday School Classes
– Please come & meet our great teachers & assistants!
– Please note that all Children are required to be signed in and out by their parents / guardians.
– Fill out our Children’s Sunday School form at the Info Centre to sign-up your children!
– Join at any time of the year!
– Would you like to volunteer as a teacher, helper or nursery worker? Please contact Sandra at 403-239-6200 / email@example.com
Click here for Catechism for Girls and Boys WP
– for ages 3 to Grade 6
– KidsChurch is during the second-half of the 11 am Worship Service (announced part-way through the service)
– please sign your children in at the top of the stairs & pick them up yourself after Church, using the sign-in & sign-out program!
– located downstairs, across from the washrooms
– enjoy stories, games & crafts!
– we are looking for more volunteers, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church at 403-239-6200.
– Nursery childcare is for ages 0-3 during the 9:30 and and 11 am worship service.
– Live video feed of the worship service can be watched from the nursery. (in process)
– Main Floor, Room 208.
– There is a Mother’s Room down the hallway for nursing moms (across from the washrooms).
Nursery workers needed… the Children’s Ministry is looking for volunteers who are able to help in the nursery during the first service at 9:30 am.
Kids Activity Sheets & Crayons
– puzzles, coloring & other activities related to a Bible theme
– located at the entrance of the sanctuary for all children! Please help yourself or ask an Usher for one!
The Basement Club meets from 1-3 pm at the Church about 4-6 times a year. For details, please see Children’s Ministry Director Sandra Tegart.
Children’s Ministry Newsletter –
New to Hawkwood & would like to receive an email notice of Children’s events or the Children’s Ministry Newsletter? Email Julie at email@example.com and we’ll add you to our Parent’s List for ongoing updates & reminders of what’s going on! Click here for a copy of the latest newsletter. Parents Did You Know May 2016
If you have any questions or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Church Office at 403-239-6200.