Here is what you need to know:
- This event is taking place on Wednesday, July 1st.
- Teams must adhere to the applicable Alberta COVID-19 guidelines.
- You can start any time between 9am and 5pm. All submissions (of photos from the event) must be received by 8:30pm on July 1.
- Your first stop will be the Church where you will:
- collect a sheet listing the locations you must go to
- take a group photo or video in front of the Church. This photo/video must include (i) your Team Name, your Mascot and the time.
- There will be a variety of prizes available for our participating teams, including prizes for the:
- fastest team
- slowest team
- best dressed team
- craziest team
- best team name
- most creative team
- team everyone wants to be on etc.
- You will need to bring the following items with you:
- a team mascot that needs to appear in each photo or video
- a pad of paper and pen
- a Bible
- a device to take photos and videos - to be eligible for a prize you need to provide proof that every challenge has been completed. These photos/videos can be:
- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- shared via Dropbox or Google Drive link
- texted to 587-433-5657
I hope you are able to join us and have a great time bonding with your family and friends!