Sandra Tegart is our Children’s Ministry Director
Church Office: 403-239-6200
VBS – Shipwrecked: Rescued By Jesus
August 13-18, 2018
For children ages 3-Grade 6.
The cost is $20 per child.
Registration opens April 1st 2018. Register here.
We are now hosting an AWANA program on Monday evenings.
Semester one is from September 18- December 11.
Semester two is from January 18 – April 30.
Registration is FULL. There is currently a wait list. Download the registration form, fill it out and return it to the church in person or by email.
Children’s Sunday School Classes
– Please come & meet our great teachers & assistants!
– Please note that all Children are required to be signed in and out by their parents / guardians.
– Fill out our Children’s Sunday School form at the Info Centre to sign-up your children!
– Join at any time of the year!
– Would you like to volunteer as a teacher, helper or nursery worker? Please contact Sandra at 403-239-6200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Catechism for Girls and Boys WP
– for ages 3 to Grade 6
– KidsChurch is during the second-half of the 11 am Worship Service (announced part-way through the service)
– please sign your children in at the top of the stairs & pick them up yourself after Church, using the sign-in & sign-out program!
– located downstairs, across from the washrooms
– enjoy stories, games & crafts!
– we are looking for more volunteers, please contact Sandra at email@example.com or call the Church at 403-239-6200.
– Nursery childcare is for ages 0-3 during the 9:30 and and 11 am worship service.
– Live video feed of the worship service can be watched from the nursery. (in process)
– Main Floor, Room 208.
– There is a Mother’s Room down the hallway for nursing moms (across from the washrooms).
Nursery workers needed… the Children’s Ministry is looking for volunteers who are able to help in the nursery during the first service at 9:30 am.
Kids Activity Sheets & Crayons
– puzzles, coloring & other activities related to a Bible theme
– located at the entrance of the sanctuary for all children! Please help yourself or ask an Usher for one!
If you have any questions or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Church Office at 403-239-6200.