Children’s Ministry Director – Sandra McIver
Church Office: 403-239-6200
We love building into the lives of children. We offer Sunday School, Kids Church, Nursery, AWANA, Vacation Bible School and other programs throughout the year.
August 19-23, 2019
Watch for details and registration opening in May.
Registration for 2019-20 is now OPEN.
Download the 2018-19 AWANA Calendar HERE.
Download the HBC Awana Consent Form 2019-20, fill it out and return it to the church office in person or by email.
Fee payments can be made by cash, cheque or by credit card through Tithely and are due by August 10th, 2018.
Sunday School – 9:00 am
– Please come & meet our great teachers & assistants!
– Please note that all Children are required to be signed in and out by their parents / guardians.
– Fill out our Children’s Sunday School form at the Kid Check-In Desk to sign-up your children!
– Join at any time of the year!
– Would you like to volunteer as a teacher, helper or nursery worker? Please contact Sandra at 403-239-6200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for an overview of Explore the Bible.
Click here for Catechism for Girls and Boys WP
Kids Church – 10:30 am
– for ages 3 to Grade 6
– Kids join their parents for the beginning of the service and are dismissed after about 15 minutes to go downstairs for their own program.
– please sign your children in at the top of the stairs before the service begins & pick them up yourself, downstairs, after Church, using the sign-in & sign-out program!
– located downstairs, across from the washrooms
– enjoy stories, games & crafts!
– we are looking for more volunteers, please contact Sandra at email@example.com or call the Church at 403-239-6200.
Click HERE to watch a short video called THE BIG STORY from the Gospel Project for Kids.
– Nursery childcare is for ages 0-3 during the 9:00 Sunday School hour and during the 10:30 worship service.
– Live video feed of the worship service can be watched from the nursery. (in process)
– Main Floor, Room 208.
– There is a Nursing Mother’s/Change Room in Room 204, the Children’s Ministry Office
Nursery workers needed… the Children’s Ministry is looking for volunteers who are able to help in the nursery at 9:00 and 10:30am
Kids Activity Sheets & Crayons
– puzzles, coloring & other activities related to a Bible theme
– located at the entrance of the sanctuary for all children! Please help yourself or ask an Usher for one!
If you have any questions or if you would like to volunteer, please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Church Office at 403-239-6200.